Thursday, February 27, 2014

I'm Sorry to Tell You That I'm Leaving Go Dental


After almost three years at this amazing dental office, I am so sorry to tell you that I am leaving Go Dental. I have an opportunity to step away from dentistry a bit in order to concentrate more on my family. I am looking forward to spending more time with my two energetic, hilarious daughters. Or... they might wear me out, and I'll be begging Dr. Go and Dr. Monti to hire me again, lol!


Go Dental Team
The wonderful doctors, staff, and patients at Go Dental have become my dear friends, and I'm so grateful for the time that I have spent here. I am proud of the quality of their work and how much they care for patients.  I consider myself lucky to have been a part of such a special office. To all of the awesome patients that I have helped to care for...thank you and see you around town! Don't stop going to everybody's favorite Valencia Dentist just because I won't be there!

Best wishes,
Dr. Regan Lawrence

1 comment: